Lauren Fix, The Car Coach Product Review: MAX-CLEAN FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER & STABILIZER
Royal Purple’s New Max-Clean is a state-of-the-art high performance synthetic fuel system cleaner that maximizes the performance of your fuel system. Max-Clean restores fuel economy and deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers.
The illustration below shows the before and after effects of switching to Max Clean.
Royal Purple’s Max-Clean is EPA / CARB Compliant. Safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines and can be used with all ethanol blends or biofuel. Max-Clean can be used in both 4-cycle & 2-cycle engines and will not harm vehicle emissions equipment.
Multiple product fleet tests were conducted on various makes and models of vehicles. Royal Purple found that after as little as one treatment Max-Clean can:
• Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2-percent
• Increase horsepower an average of 2.6-percent
• Reduce hydrocarbon, NOx and CO emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18-percent respectively)
• Prevent rough idle, hesitation and stalling
• Prevent premature spark plug fouling
• Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
• Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
• Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
Pour the entire contents of the can into a nearly empty tank and refuel. One (1) can treats 15 to 20 gallons.