Liquid Wrench Pro Penetrant & Lubricant
Powered by FlashSight™ Technology
by Race Car Driver Paul Fix II
Don’t be mistaken by the new packaging, Liquid Wrench is as good as it has ever been.
As a kid I was often looking for that iconic yellow can of penetrating oil that my Mother asked me to retrieve from the workbench to oil a door hinge or a drawer slide in the kitchen. Or getting it for my Dad when he needed help with a stuck bolt while working on cars. Liquid Wrench has been, and still is, the penetrating oil that I still rely on today, just like my parents and grandparents did.
Liquid Wrench now has FlashSight™ Technology- a built-in LED so you don’t have the hassle of holding an additional flashlight. This product is efficient, fast-acting, penetrates corrosion, displaces moisture, loosens old rusted parts and stops those annoying squeaks. And for safety, the “OFF” position will lock the spray preventing any accidents.
When I go to the hardware store I’m buying Liquid Wrench; something that has proven to work through generations.
Here are the top features and uses found directly from the Liquid Wrench website:
- Penetrant, lubricant & LED light in one.
- FlashSight™ Technology built-in LED for added visibility & accuracy.
- 2 spray options – with or without straw.
- Comfort grip actuator button for easy spraying and less finger fatigue.
- Pro-grade, anti-seize formula.
- Ultra-fast rust penetration plus long-lasting lubrication.
- Breaks down built-up rust & cuts through tough grease.
- Corrosion protection on all metals including copper, brass & bronze.
- Zero VOC.
- Low light areas
- Nuts, bolts & locks
- Outdoor power equipment
- Hinges & other metal pivot points
- Ignition & electrical wires
- Fans & blowers
- Pipe fittings
Visit Paul Fix II’s website: paulfix.com
Follow Paul Fix II on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paulfixii/