2019 Lincoln Nautilus
This vehicle is warm and personally crafted for the consumer. Lauren Fix from Car Coach Reports takes the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus for a test drive in this expert car review.
Engine: Turbocharged 2.0L or Twin-Turbocharged 2.7L V6
AWD or FWD
18”, 20” or 21” wheels
tow up to 3,500 lbs.
21 city / 25 hwy / 23 combined
18 city / 27 hwy / 21 combined
Price: starts at $41,335
Black Label: $57,890
– Pick up & delivery service – US only soon to Canada.
– Increases service at dealer and chances to drive new product.
– Customer service is tops.
Partnering with Clear – gives 6 months of service with Black Label.
Personal Driver service – takes you out to dinner, take kids to school. LA and Dallas only to start.
Made in Canada.
– LED lighting with turning headlamps
– rear backup camera washer
– Approach detection turns in lights
– 12” hi res screen like the Navigator.
– 22- way seats 👍
– Waze is standard, Rebel audio capabilities with Tidal app for hi res audio.
– Copilot 360 suite of safety features standard plus Lane Centering.
Watch our other His Turn-Her Turn™ reviews:
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GT
2018 Kia Sportage
2019 Jaguar I-Pace
2018 Infiniti QX60
2019 Volvo V60
2018 Toyota Sienna
2018 Cadillac ATS-V
2019 Hyundai Veloster
2019 Acura RDX
2018 Dodge Challenger GT AWD
2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata
2018 Nissan Armada
2018 Genesis G80
2018 Mini Cooper Countryman All4 S E
2018 Jaguar F Type 400 Sport
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
2019 Ram 1500
2019 Jeep Cherokee
For more automotive industry news go to laurenfix.com
For breaking news:
Follow Lauren on Twitter @LaurenFix and on Facebook LaurenFixTheCarCoach
Follow Paul on Twitter @ThePaulBrian
Paul Fix III on Twitter: @Paulfix3
Check out our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/CarCoachReports
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Reports Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/CBl_z
For His Turn-Her Turn™ expert car reviews: histurnherturn.com
Car Courtesy of Ford
Aired: September 24, 2018
Music: by AudionautiX.com
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
His Turn-Her Turn™ is a production of Automotive Aspects Inc.
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2018. All Rights Reserved.Follow Us: