Car experts Lauren Fix and Paul Brian review the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. Check out this episode of His Turn-Her Turn™!
All-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Delivers Unprecedented Functionality, Versatility and Technology:
– 2017 Chrysler Pacifica lineup offers five highly equipped models, starting at $28,595 U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
– 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid revolutionize the minivan segment with nearly 40 new minivan firsts
– Re-engineered from the ground up on an all-new platform for class-leading ride, handling, and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
– 2017 Chrysler Pacifica brings sculptural styling, beautiful surfacing and highly crafted execution to the minivan segment
– Offers more than 100 standard and available safety and security features, including 360-degree Surround View camera, ParkSense
Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Hold and Forward Collision Warning-Plus
– The most technologically equipped of its kind with available all-new Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment, 8.4-inch touchscreen display and premium audio systems, 10′ entertainment screens.
– Full array of comfort and convenience technologies available, including Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum, tri-pane panoramic sunroof, handsfree sliding doors and lift gate and redesigned Stow ‘n Go seating with Stow ‘n Go Assist and Easy Tilt access to the third row
The all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers more major standard content at a lower price point than its key competitors, it also offers features not available at any price from the competition. These exclusive features include Stow ‘n Go seating, Stow ‘n Go Assist, heated second-row seats, 20-inch wheels, tri-pane panoramic sunroof, 10-inch seat back touch screens, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, 360-degree Surround View camera, ventilated seats, rotary e-shifter, capless fuel filler, LED fog lamps and headlamps, handsfree sliding doors and lift gate and KeySense programmable key fob.
With nearly 40 innovations not offered by any others in its class, the all-new Chrysler Pacifica is the new benchmark in the segment that we invented more than 30 years ago. The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers more features – and at a better value than our key competitors – on each and every trim level.
3.6-liter V6, which makes 287 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque, and the nine-speed automatic transmission.
28 mpg highway, 18 mpg city, and 22 mpg combined
Plug-in hybrid available late 2016.
More head room and wider interior space. The new look is more serious yet more beautiful. New LED daytime running lights that is more contemporary. The exterior design is not boxy, but more athletic looking. The sliding doors are lighter and made of aluminum. New LED horizontal modern tail lamps and the lift gate has better visibility. The lift gate is made of magnesium and aluminum.
The interior detail is not what you think of when you think minivan, the UConnect is amazing, and we love the vacuum that’s built in with tools. The 3 panel sunroof is impressive. All seats fold flat for easy hauling. 2nd and third row entertainment systems that are separate. Apps can be downloaded for some fun games. Leather and heated seats, around view camera, ventilated seats are features others can’t offer. In car wifi connectivity. Offers Siri eyes free.
Interior colors offer accent stitching that really give the minivan style. We love the black and deep mocha. All the new interiors are far from boring.
Chrysler Pacifica LX
The all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX has a U.S. MSRP of $28,595, plus $995 destination.
More All- New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica:
Chrysler Pacifica Touring
Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L
Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus
Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Kids LOVE minivans – parents not as much. Minivans make a statement! This is a family vehicle and this is an extension of their home. Kids name the family minivan, which then changes the perspective. Sales are still strong for the minivan market, over 500,000 vehicles sold each year.
AWD should be coming soon.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will be available in dealer showrooms in spring 2016, with the Pacifica Hybrid plug-in arriving in the second half of 2016.
Watch our other His Turn-Her Turn™ reviews:
2017 Audi A4
2017 Cadillac XT5
2017 Audi Q7
2016 Infiniti Q50S
2016 Kia Sportage
2016 Infiniti QX60
2016 Cadillac CT6
2016 Kia Optima
2016 Jaguar XF
2016 Range Rover TD6 & Sport
2016 Toyota Prius Hybrid
2016 Nissan Titan XD
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
2016 Nissan Altima
2016 Chevy Camaro
2016 Honda Civic
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
2016 BMW 740i & 750i
2016 Mazda CX3
2016 Hyundai Tucson
2016 Audi A6 & S6
2016 Audi S7
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Report Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/CBl_z
Visit Paul’s website: paulbrian247.com
Car Courtesy of Chrysler
Destination: Newport Beach, California
Music: by AudionautiX.com
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
His Turn-Her Turn™ is a production of Automotive Aspects Inc.
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2016. All Rights Reserved.