His Turn-Her Turn™ team Lauren Fix, The Car Coach® and Paul Brian review the 2017 Nissan Titan in Monterey, California.
2017 Nissan Titan
Nissan TITAN full-size pickup line-up expands for 2017 with the addition of new TITAN Single Cab model
New TITAN XD and TITAN Single Cabs join currently available TITAN XD and TITAN Crew Cabs at Nissan dealerships in late fall.
- First single cab in TITAN history, offers Nissan durability and innovation in ideal fleet/work truck configuration
- Equipped with choice of advanced Cummins® 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel (XD) or Nissan’s new 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 gasoline engines (XD and TITAN)
- Available in two entry grade levels and choice of 4×2 and 4×4 drive
- Integral part of Nissan’s “Year of the Truck” – celebration of Nissan’s new TITAN lineup, Armada, Pathfinder and more throughout 2016.
Nissan’s “Year of The Truck” has an all new tough and rugged design:
– New 5.6L Endurance V8 gasoline engine and 7-speed automatic transmission
– Direct injection gas engine (5.6L V8 gas; V6 coming)
– Horsepower – 390
– Torque – 394 lb-ft
– Towing capacity – 9,390 lbs.
Exterior utility features: Titan box, LED bed lighting and Util-track system
Enormous center console with column shifter, under seat storage with flat load floor.
Class leading 16 cup holders for up to 32oz bottles.
Hill descent control, Bilstein shock absorbers, underbody skid plates, and electronic locking rear differential.
Rack and pinion steering – a very strong on center feel.
Available Around view monitor (cameras), blind spot warning, and trailer light check
Crew cab, King Cab and single cab cabin configurations
4×2 and 4×4 drive configurations.
2017 Nissan Titan is NOT Titan XD
The new model has reduced vibration and has a quiet ride. The new laminated side glass reduces wind noise. There is a Nic exhaust sound at low speeds and disappears at higher speeds
Model levels: S, SV, PRO 4-X, SL and Platinum Reserve
2017 Nissan Titan S Crew Cab – starts under $35,000
On sale late August 2016
Warranty: 5 years / 100,000 miles bumper-to-bumper (everyone else is 3 years / 36,000 miles).
1/2 ton 2017 Nissan Titan is The Every Day Duty Truck with power and styling.
Watch our other His Turn-Her Turn™ reviews:
2017 Ford Super Duty
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
2017 Nissan Armada
2017 Hyundai Elantra Eco
2017 Jaguar XE
2017 Jaguar F Pace
2017 Volvo S90 & V90
2017 Acura NSX
2017 Honda Ridgeline
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
2017 Audi A4
2017 Cadillac XT5
2017 Audi Q7
2016 Infiniti QX30
2016 Mazda CX-9
2016 Lexus NX F Sport
2016 Audi S8
2016 Audi A8
2016 Infiniti Q50S
2016 Kia Sportage
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Report Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/CBl_z
Visit Paul’s website: paulbrian247.com
Car Courtesy of Nissan
Destination: Monterey, California
Music: by AudionautiX.com
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
His Turn-Her Turn™ is a production of Automotive Aspects Inc.
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2016. All Rights Reserved.Follow Us: