Lauren Fix, The Car Coach and Paul Brian test drove the world’s smallest SUV, the 2015 Jeep Renegade. Learn more about the newest Jeep’s abilities on and off-road, with more than 70 different configurations. Watch this His Turn-Her Turn™ car review!
2015 Jeep Renegade
• Most Capable Small SUV
• All-new 2015 Jeep Renegade marks the brand’s first entry in the small SUV segment
• Renegade Trailhawk model delivers best-in-class 4×4 Trail Rated capability with class-exclusive Jeep Active Drive Low, which includes 20:1 crawl ratio and Jeep Selec-Terrain system
• Designed to expand the Jeep brand globally, the all-new 2015 Renegade combines the brand’s heritage with fresh new styling to appeal to youthful and adventurous drivers.
• Renegade displays a powerful stance with aggressive wheel-to-body proportions, plus the freedom of two My Sky open-air roof systems
• Renegade’s all-new interior exudes an energetic appearance with rugged and functional details, crafted in high-quality materials and inspired colors
• All-new “small-wide 4×4 architecture” combines best-in-class off-road capability with world-class on-road driving dynamics
• Designed for global markets – with 16 fuel-efficient powertrain combinations for different markets around the world – including the world’s first 9-speed automatic transmission in a small SUV
• Renegade will offer a best-in-class combination of fuel efficiency and off-road capability
• Technology once limited to premium SUVs: award-winning Uconnect Access, Uconnect touchscreen radios and the segment’s largest full-color instrument cluster
• Loaded with up to 70 available advanced safety and security features
• Designed in America, crafted in Italy.
Competes with: Nissan Juke and Kia Soul
Watch our other His Turn-Her Turn™ reviews:
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Report Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/CBl_z
Listen to Paul Brian – Drive Chicago Saturday mornings at 8am central on WLS 890AM or iHeart Radio. Subscribe to the podcasts at www.WLSAM.com
Car Courtesy of Jeep / FCA
Music: by AudionautiX.com
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
His Turn-Her Turn™ is a production of Automotive Aspects Inc.
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2016. All Rights Reserved.